THIS CARB WILL FIT AND IS PRE-JETTED FOR THE FOLLOWING---
ATC185S 1981 THRU 1983
ATC200 STD 1981 THRU 1983
ATC200S 1984 THRU 1986
ATC200E/ES BIG RED 1982 THRU 1984
ATC200M 1984 THRU 1985
MAIN 94.5 IDLE 38
|VIEWS OF OUR 26MM SHENG WEY CARB|
|@ POD_FILTER 1_1/2"_X_5"_LONG aprox_38mm_id 1/18W (283W) THIS WORKS GREAT WITH OUR ATC/CT/22MM 22MM CARB|
UNI POD FILTER 38MM 1 1/2" IDx 5" HEIGHT
|@ CARB_REBUILD_KIT #38 idle #95 main jet ATC200E_BIG_RED 1982_AND_83 ATC200M_1984 (ATC200S_1984_ONLY) (84T) THIS KIT WILL WORK FOR THE STOCK OEM HONDA CARB on ATC200E BIG RED 1982 AND 83, ATC200M 1984 AND ATC200S 1984 ONLY..|
IT IS 80% CORRECT FOR OUR 300016 CARB'S ALSO , THE IDLE JET IS DIFFERENT
IT IS 90% CORRECT FOR OUR Kei*Hin_300016 CARB'S AND IT HAS THE SAME IDLE JET !!
stock jetting for 82 and 83 200e's are #38 on the idle and #95 on the main jet
|@ MAIN_JETS KEIHIN_STYLE LARGE_ROUND SLOTTED_JETS ATC185/200 SL70/XL70 CL90/SL90/S90 SOLD_EACH (99101-393-0...)DON'T FORGET TO PICK JET SIZE|
THESE ARE 8MM LONG BY 6MM DIAMETER
|@ K&N_AIR_FILTER (CHROME_END) FITS_STOCK CT70_C70_ATC70 TRX70_ALL (CT90_THRU_77) AND_ALL_ATC 90'S 1/17P (RC_0790) (76K)ID = 35MM|
THIS WILL SCREW ONTO THE BACK OF MOST ALL 70CC STOCK HONDA CARBS!!!
|@ SHORTING YOUR_INNER_CABLE ? how_do_you know_how_much to_cut_off_?? how do you know how much to cut off ?|
1. install all the new parts on the bike. cable, carb, ect.
2. slide the rubber cover on the top of the carb's topset up the cable and inch or two.
3. if there is an adjuster nut on the top of your topset, or an adjuster in the middle of your cable, screw it/them in, on or down 3/4's of the way to create about most slack available
4. remove the idle screw.
5. pull up on the throttle cable where it goes into the top of the carb untill you can tell the slide is hitting on the bottom of the carb's topset. while holding it up, twist the throttle wide open, this will force the cable to go back toward the carb "is good". this step is just to make sure everything is fitting tight so you get an accurate measurement. now release the throttle and cable.
6. now grab the throttle cable put your thumb right where the outter cable meets the top of the topset and pull up till you can tell your lifting the slide, now slowly let the slide back down till it seats at the bottom of the carb and stop.
7. now measure the distance from the bottom of your thumb to the top of the topset.
8. BINGO that is your magic number,, however remember you can allways make it shorter, but ??? well you know. i would subtract 1/8" from the magic number, if you have an adjuster nut on the topset, and none if you don't.
9. measure the cable from the bottom of the "end" and cut with a good set of cutters so it don't frey the cable too bad.
10. solder the new end on and reinstall the cable.
11. reinstall the idle screw , screw it in untill you can tell it is just beggining to lift the slide, then go in one more full turn.
12. make needed cable adjustmensts, so you have just a bit of freeplay in the cable when all is reconnected.
13. start the unit and set your idle screw where you like it.
14. while idling twist the handlebars completely from right to left to see if the idle changes. if it rev's up a little you need to add more freeplay in the cable. now try again untill it don't change the idle RPM's
15 now go for a ride to cool off you earned it !!!!